How do I start a new village?
You cannot use the same Facebook, Game Center (iOS) or Google Play (Android) account if you wish to restart our game, since your data is linked to this.
In order to start a new village, follow these steps:
- Uninstall Rival Kingdoms.
- Log out of Game Center / Google Play.
- If you wish to associate your new village to a new Game Center or Google Play account, log into it now.
- Download Rival Kingdoms from the AppStore / Google Play.
- Load Rival Kingdoms.
- If you want to associate your new village with a Facebook account, go to Menu > Settings > Accounts and tap the Login to Facebook button.
Your new village should now be safely associated to Game Center / Google Play or Facebook, providing the account doesn't already have an existing village associated with it.