Samurai Siege VIP Chat Rules
We do ask that all members abide by the guidelines listed below and reserve the right to warn or remove any members considered being disruptive, purposely and frequent inflammatory non-constructive feedback and repeated negativity towards the game and the team and not following these guidelines. Please be mindful of the people in it and be respectful.
The purpose of this chat room is to allow our VIP players an outlet for their feedback and suggestions, as well as a perk for being part of our VIP program, which grants you, the player, to communicate directly with key members of the Space Ape staff, other hardcore players and access to occasional giveaways, contests, updates and sneak peaks. For technical and individual support please contact our support team from within the game you need assistance for.
Although we welcome the members to interact with each other and have non-game related discussions in the game, we would appreciate it if all members could keep the conversation mostly on-topic. This will ensure a higher chance of our staff noting and answering all your questions and pass on your feedback to the Siege Team.
While the Staff is happy to interact with players, gather feedback and provide timely updates and previews please be aware that we're unable to concentrate solely on these chat rooms as several other tasks in your benefit are being performed while we're here, so please bear this in mind and if a staff member misses your question please wait for the next one on shift or contact support with your query.
In order to get the best technical support from us please keep in mind that any reports or issues with the game or its performance shall be communicated in-game, the staff in the rooms are not authorized to provide technical support or discuss other situations other than feedback, suggestions, updates and other non-support related activities, therefore we encourage our players to send us their questions through the game.
These are the hours our staff will be available to collect your feedback and interact with you. While this may change in the future, currently this is our current schedule:
- Monday to Friday: 02:00-07:00, 12:00 - 18:00 BST/GMT
The office hours will follow London’s time (GMT during the winter and BST during the summer), this means once the daylight savings time is in effect, the shifts will start 1h earlier or later than usual. We will announce the change via the chat, a post or a calendar entry.
- Please remember that these chat rooms are available to all of our VIP players and Staff, including younger people and refrain from using morbid, crude, pornographic comments, pictures or videos, including those in your avatar, username and status.
- Please refrain from using nomenclature perceived as derogatory or negative towards other players, demographic of players or staff.
- Conversations, pictures or videos that include personal information, political or religious topics are not allowed, this includes those in your avatar, username and status.
- Conversations between you and the staff of Space Ape such as support emails or private messages are meant to be private, sharing them on the chat rooms or anywhere else is not allowed.
- The room you're assigned is entirely based on your VIP tier, please refrain from requesting a change unless absolutely necessary and provide a valid reason for this. The final decision about your relocation will be entirely at the staff’s discretion, however, please keep in mind you can only be moved to a room of a lower tier than your current one.
- At NO time is a member of this chat other than Official Space Ape staff to invite other members.
- Posts encouraging or inciting others to seek to abuse compensation policies or Space Ape's platform partners are not permitted. Any members doing this will be removed from the Official Chat rooms immediately and without a warning.
- This chat room is not to be used as a place to recruit, plan out team strategies or comment other games.
- Please do not overuse stickers or they will be not allowed in the chat.
- While debate and discussion are fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. This includes posts about fellow community members and Space Ape employees.
- Comments that promote, encourage or reveals any use of game mechanics not considered a normal and/or illegal activity including hacking, taking advantage of exploits, cheats or any other issues considered as such by the Space Ape team are strictly prohibited. If you suspect a player of doing this please contact our customer support directly from within the game.
- Each member is allowed only one account in the chat.
- Please refrain from changing your BAND username.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, blatant advert comments are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to remove any member posting comments the Space Ape staff deems offensive without notice.
- The official language of this chat is English. For other languages, please message our customer support as it operates in a broader number of languages.
- VIP perks such as priority support may only be used by the owner of the account that belongs to the program, please don't message staff requesting priority support for other members that do not belong to this program.
- Your VIP account is personal and private, please do not share it with anyone else, even if VIP.
- Links/ Newsletters or info posted in the VIP chat rooms from Space Ape should be considered confidential information and share it outside of it can grant expulsion whether temporary or permanent.
While these guidelines cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure this VIP chat is not disrupted or abused in any way.
In the case of transgression of any of these rules, our staff will take appropriate action immediately. Depending on the transgression, it can go from a warning to an immediate removal of the chat, with no preliminary warning.
Please be aware all warnings will be issued through private message and will be kept in our records, along with the cause of the warning.
In cases of repeated offenses and warnings, we reserve the right of removal of said member by our staff.
Removed members will NOT be able to join the chat again, however, they remain a VIP member and will still have the right to claim all other VIP perks.