Conquest War Cooldown
Since our introduction of the alliance hopping cool down, we have received a fair amount of questions regarding this cool down. To summarise here are the facts of this feature:
- When you join a new alliance, you will have to wait 3 hours before you can participate in a Conquest War.
- If your cooldown has finished in middle of a conquest war, you will not be able to join that war.
- This cooldown only applies to Conquest Wars.
- This cooldown will not affect individual efforts such as personal leagues.
This cool down was implemented based on player suggestions to improve the following areas:
- Team collaboration and alliance cohesion. Frequent alliance hopping can promote “one and done” behaviour that can significantly weaken the strength of an alliance in the long run.
- Balance in terms of rewards gained from Conquest Wars. Frequent alliance hopping can skew this balance quite heavily.
- Reduce the likelihood of match fixing.