How do I report a player who is suspected of foul play?
We make every effort to make sure the game is fair for everyone, however there are a small number of players who may be suspected of foul play.
When to report someone:
- If your battle log shows a 100% victory with only one troop spent.
- If your battle log shows a 100% victory with more troops than the maximum amount of yard space allows for.
If you notice either of these, please send an abuse report to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
When not to report someone:
- The replay of a battle is different to the result displayed in the Battle Log. Your Battle Log will always display the correct result.
- Disconnection during a battle.
To help us make sure we deal with your report promptly and accurately, please be sure to include the following information:
- Your village name
- Attacking village name and alliance
- 2 screenshots: one showing the end of the attack while watching the replay and another showing your history log.
What are we doing to stop this from happening?
Any players who have been found to be cheating or otherwise breaking the Terms of Service may have their user account permanently suspended.
We routinely ban players from trying to cheat in game. If you are considering downloading any software from 3rd party sites please be aware that these often contain malware and will result in termination of your Samurai Siege account. If you are in an alliance where others are using such software your account will also be treated as suspicious and liable for suspension so please be vigilant against rogue players who are promoting this software.