1. The sole promoter of events and campaigns is Space Ape Games LTD whose registered office can be found here. The competition is in no way sponsored or run by Hasbro ltd.
2. The events and campaigns are open to all players currently playing Transformers: Earth Wars, except employees of Hasbro, Backflip Studios, Space Ape Games and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the events or campaigns.
4. By entering the events and campaigns, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. Winners will be chosen by Space Ape Games Employee.
9. The winner will be notified by a direct message on Twitter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.