• The mighty hero Rashomon is here! This ferocious berzerker can now be summoned to protect your base and assist your attacks!
Rashomon is a powerful tank hero, and can take a lot of damage before going down. After taking high damage, Rashomon will fall into a berzerk state, running into combat and smashing anything in his path at a rapid pace!
A hulking slab of muscular fury, any warrior who can harness his rage will surely reap the benefits on the battlefield!
• The mighty Rashomon can work both offensively and defensively (defensive mode can be turned off by toggling the Guard on/off button). Remember: Rashomon does not obey the Commander's orders!
• Berzerk mode buffs surrounding troops and causes them to rage - increasing both their movement speed and attack speed.
• Castle level six needed - Rashomon only fights for villages that have proven to be among the best.
• To summon Rashomon you will need a Hero shrine, this is available from the Army store at a cost of 4 million Jade. Once purchased the shrine takes 4 days to build.
• Rashomon can only be upgraded using Onyx. Upgrade Rashomon to awaken his Berzerker tendencies where he will move and attack faster!! We have included some tips and strategies on obtaining Onyx for players who desire to upgrade Rashomon to his fullest potential! Upgrade time can be skipped using diamonds.
• Currently, you can obtain Onyx in Samurai Siege in the following ways:
- Winning Conquest Wars: The first three Alliances win Onyx
- Leagues: Onyx is rewarded to the top players in Samurai Leagues and for the first 5 players in Ninja League
- Alliance War Events: Onyx is usually in the prizes of the Alliance War Event.
- Leaderboard Rewards in Personal Tournaments
- Occasional Promotions, Sales
- Purchasing from the store
- Converting Essence via the Onyx Mine
-Watching promotional advertisement in-game
• Rashomon levels 31 - 50 also apply splash cone damage. This damage is dealt in a cone-shaped area in front of Rashomon. Cone damage decreases with distance. The cone damage is significantly improved from level 45 to 50.
*On the 26th of April 2017 at 11am GMT, the cone damage range has been increased as well as the amount of damage provided at the far end of the cone area of damage.
Current stats for Rashomon: