In an effort to drive competition and improve relations with neighboring villages and allies, the Elders have decreed the start of a new friendly tournament. All villagers, warriors and shoguns are encouraged to participate and will be rewarded with bountiful riches and glory.
The arena is set and stands out well in between the holiday decorations and fluffy snow. The spectators are gathering and the warriors getting ready to showcase their true potential.
Join the villagers in the merriest event of Bamboo Valley!
Starting Thursday, December 26th, a new Frosty Tournament room will open every 24h. Choose the time that suits you best to compete or compete in them all!
Prizes are the same in all rooms and will consist of Diamonds, Onyx, and Ingots!
Room 1 Registration Starts/Room opens: Thursday, December 26th @ 12pm GMT
Room 1 Registration Ends: Friday December 27th @ 6am GMT
Room 1 Ends: Friday December 27th @ 12pm GMT
Room 2 Registration Starts/Room opens: Saturday, December 28th @ 12pm GMT
Room 2 Registration Ends: Sunday, December 29th @ 6am GMT
Room 2 Ends: Sunday, December 29th @ 12pm GMT
Room 3 Registration Starts: Monday, December 30th @ 12pm GMT
Room 3 Registration Ends: Tuesday, December 31st @ 6am GMT
Room 3 Ends: Tuesday, December 31st @ 12pm GMT
- All castle levels.
- Players are not required to be in an Alliance to participate.
- There will be a 3-hour armistice prior to the start of each room. Players will be able to declare classic and conquest wars in between the opening of each room.
- Players get assigned to a room as soon as they choose to enroll in the Frosty Tournaments Rooms
- Players are assigned to an open room (45-50 members).
- Rooms are filled by “first come, first served” and are not based on player's Honor.
- Winning battles gives you points!
- The competition starts as soon as a player enters the room, even if it is not entirely full.
- Players accumulate points in the exact same way as they would for normal war points.
- Players can see a ranked leaderboard of war points for all players in their room.
- Players cannot go below zero war points.
Completion and Rankings:
- During the first day of the tournament, the leaderboard shows a ranking of all players in their room.
- At the end of the room competition duration (24 hours), players get rewarded based on their ranking.
- Each room prizes will be rewarded in the hour following the room completion
- Players receive their rewards based on the reward set (same for all rooms).
- **Please note that In the event of a tie, the FIRST player who reaches the war point amount will receive the reward. The in-game display panel will show which player is in the first position.
- Please note - If you are engaged in battle while the room is closing, you may earn warpoints that are added to your total but deducted in the final standings. These points are considered earned after the competition’s end and therefore cannot contribute to your final ranking.
Reward Sets (similar in every room)
Q: How can I join the Tournament?
A: You can join via the Tournament button on your in-game main screen.
Q: Can I choose a room?
A: No, you cannot choose a room. You will be assigned to the first room available when you join the Tournament.
Q: Why do I find players that have already started gaining their War Points when I joined my room?
A: Rooms can contain 50 players. A room can receive players until it is full and the players that joined a room can already start gaining war points even if the room is not full yet.
Q: Are players assigned to the rooms according to specific criteria?
A: No, rooms do not follow any criteria other than the “first come, first served” in accepting the players.
Q: Why haven’t the War Points of my last attack been counted in my total?
A: If the War Points of your last attack haven’t been counted in your totals it means that the Day of the Tournament ended while your battle was still ongoing. You need to complete the battle within the specific Day’s duration in order for your last attack to be valid and for the War Points to be added to your total.
Q: Where can I find my prize?
A: You can find your prize in the Rewards tab of your History Log.
Q: Do prizes expire in my Rewards tab?
A: Yes, prizes will expire in your Rewards tab if you do not claim them. All prizes have a timer telling you how long you have left to claim it.
Q: Will shields durations be halved?
A: No, shield durations will remain as normal.
Q: Can we synch for first place in our rooms?
A: No. In the event of a tie, the first person to reach the war point total will receive the reward.
Q) Will warpoints scored in the tournament count towards the leagues?
A: Yes!! The leagues will not be closed, they are continuous, so all battles fought in the tournament will count towards the leagues too.
Q) Will Global leaderboards reflect my combined warpoints from day one and day two?
A: No. In every room players start to score from zero war points.