In 2018 we witnessed the last of the Apocalypse Yao events. Nowadays, veterans from that era reminisce about those mythical events and new warriors envy their statues.
Well, brave warriors, you no longer need to do that as Jorge Yao is back for the last (we mean it this time) Apocalypse Yao Legends of War!
Join the Yao Squad to fight alongside Jorge Yao and win epic prizes!
Classic wars will have DOUBLE the REWARDS for the duration of the event.
Join the alliance "spaceyao" to play in the 5pm Yao Squad war!
How to play in the Yao Squad
This event will be slightly different than the previous ones. Although it still is a competitive event, we wanted it to be more accessible to all kinds of players in the Siege community.
On Saturday at 12pm and 5 pm GMT respectively we will announce the name of the alliance in our Facebook page that you’ll need to look for and join in order to be a part of the Yao Squad.
It’ll be an open alliance and first come first serve until all 49 spots are filled. Once all the spots are filled we will declare war.
We’d like to ask that you only join if you’re able to commit to playing the full war alongside the other players. Please also only join once.
Players that join more than once or that are inactive or behave inappropriately during the war will be removed from the alliance freeing up a spot for someone else. Players removed and players that leave the war before it ends will not receive the Yao Squad rewards.
After the war ends, players will be removed from the alliance and the alliance will be closed.
Please note that as Jorge Yao retired after the last Apocalypse Yao his account is not up to date. In the interest of fair play, the account will remain as is, however, as he retired before Ingots were released, we’re awarding him enough to purchase, 2 Epic Ingot Camps, 2 Legendary Ingot Camps and 1 Mythical Ingot Camp so he’s able to compete in the event.
Update: We will also provide ingots to unlock level 1 of the Beetle Hero.
Yao Squad Rewards
If you play a war with the Yao Squad, you will receive that war’s currency rewards and a red name.
If the statue you would’ve won from your Yao Squad run is better than the one you got from your home alliance run, we will exchange it for the better one.
These rewards will be sent manually to your rewards tab up to 72 hours after the end of the event.
Facebook Q&A and Contest:
A Q&A post will be made available on our Facebook page where you can post your questions for Jorge to answer.
The best questions posted will be selected to win 1000 Diamonds! We will message players privately to ask for their account details to send the prize. Please note prizes can only be won once.
- Armistice: Saturday, June 6th from 8am to 12pm GMT
- Starts: Saturday, June 6th @ 12pm GMT
- Yao Squad Wars: 12pm and 5pm GMT
- Ends: Monday, June 8th @ 12pm GMT
- Armistice: Monday, June 8th from 12pm to 4pm GMT
How to qualify
No physical registration required. All classic alliance wars (conquest wars do not count towards LoW) that start and end between the contest period automatically qualify for the Legends of War leaderboard. Alliances can see their highest war score for the contest via the in-game ‘Contest’ tab. Players can also see their current alliance ranking via a banner on their screen.
- All qualifying alliance wars must start no sooner than Saturday, June 6th at 12pm GMT and no later than Monday, June 8th at 12pm GMT.
- Please keep in mind you need to allow time for the matchmaking process (declaring a few minutes before 12pm may mean you are not matched in time.)
Please read carefully the complete set of rules below before entering this event.
- Alliances compete in 1 hour wars (choosing “Classic War” in normal war declare tab)
- The Top scoring alliance in a 1 hour war within the contest period will be named the Champion and receive their alliance flag in the Hall of Fame. Alliances can compete multiple times throughout the contest and their highest score will be shown on the Contest Leaderboard.
- Only the top score per alliance within the contest period qualifies. This score will determine the alliance rank during the event and the prizes awarded to its members shortly after the end of the event.
- Players can only win and be awarded a prize once during the contest.
- In order to receive the prizes, players need to be in the alliance before the end of the event and remain in it until the currency prizes are awarded.
- If a player comes back into an alliance after the end of the event on Monday, June 8th at 12:00:00pm, they will not receive the prizes with that alliance.
- The 3 device rule will be implemented for the duration of this event (Saturday, June 6th at 12pm and no later than Monday, June 8th at 12pm GMT). Players that log in on more than 3 device during this period of time will be disqualified and lose their Yao Statue.
- Please note that the Contest Leaderboards will CLEAR once the contest is over so alliances will NOT be able to see the rankings in the Contest tab after the end of the contest.
Permanent Prizes Details
The Magic Master’s spells are unpredictable and very destructive, he will leave his opponents seeing stars!
Mythical Yao Statue
- +100% Kami XP Bonus
- +50 WP Bonus
- Magic Master on attack
Legendary Yao Statue
- +50% Kami XP Bonus
- +35 WP Bonus
- Magic Master on attack
Epic Yao Statue
- +25% Kami XP Bonus
- +15 WP Bonus
- Magic Master on attack